Tuesday 4 December 2012

about time ...

I posted here! Not much has changed for me, still not getting much done, especially on the hobby front :(

I have recently tried reducing my happy pill allowance - in conjunction with my doctor, I hasten to add! - and it seems not to have worked very well :(  the pit has pulled me back in ...

Enough of my self-pity though!  I recently ordered a set of Colgar6's ATZ event cards - see this post on his blog for details: ATZ Event Cards: Finally! - and they arrived over the weekend, which was a pleasant surprise when I really needed one.

The cards are - IMNSHO - absolutely splendid and should be acquired by anyone who plays ATZ.  I really, really hope that Colgar6 is getting a kickback from ArtsCow for each set purchased as it is thoroughly deserved by him; a lot of work and thought has obviously gone into the cards and he should be rewarded for it.

Anyway, that's it for now; stay well everyone and Irqan, thanks for the Liebster award and I'll post on that soon (ish! ;) )