Thursday 19 July 2012

The Build List ...

In a comment on my last post - wip-stoelzels-structures-federal-house - LuckyJoe, author of the superb LuckyJoe's Place blog, asked what I was building next ...

"Good question!" I thought, and decided to do a post listing what I'm intending to build ...

So here it is:

The following are for an idea I have to create a base for a security force that will be attacked by zeds at some point:
And I also have a bunch of models to make for a spaceport from Ebbles Minatures too.

On top of that lot, I've got a few Dave's Games models to build 

I'd also like to have a go at one of the models I got from the Illinois Main Street webpage that Zabadak found ...

And finally - that I'm prepared to admit anyway! - there is a secret Stoelzel's build that relates to Door Number 2 in the Clinic ...

So, as you can see, the 'Collins & Nash' architectural firm is going to be shoulder deep in foamcore/cardstock for several years at least ... A positive note, though, is that Zombie-Me has agreed to become the regular guide to builds following the unexplained, mysterious disappearance of Van Fampi ...