Wednesday 18 July 2012

WIP - Stoelzel's Structures Federal House ... sort of!

Just a quick post today, showing you the progress I am making on the hacked-about, bastardised building that I am making from the Stoelzel's Structures Federal House, which I have referred to previously as the ... BUNGALOW OF DOOM!!!  err ... sorry about that!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics that I snatched quickly on my mobile last night. The first shows the front elevation as it is as present and features the first 2 'glazed' windows that I've ever put in a card building! (the 2 on the first floor) You can also see the first bit of roof between the dormer window and the room above the front door. Zombie-Me provides a bit of scale to the shot, but he was moving so fast that he made the shot a bit blurry, damn his eyes!

And here is an overhead shot of the first floor. The tiled area in the top right will be the bathroom, the small room in the centre bottom an office/study and the others bedrooms. I still need to cut a hole for the stairs though.

That's it for the BUNGALOW OF DOOM!! - sorry! - but just a note on the Clinic that featured in my last post. Carl - the CEO of the mega-corporate conglomerate that is Stoelzel's Structures - has already updated his Hospital pdf to include 120% sized beds - how quick is that! Well done him! 

Also, I was contemplating another extension to the clinic, as it has no toilet facilities at all at present! I had a brainwave though and I'm going to add rooms at the ends of the corridors between the rooms to cater for this, so by the time you see it again, it will have changed quite a bit.