Wednesday 14 November 2012

Still here, but offline at home ...

Well, I survived the move and am settling in nicely to my new home. However, my new cave is not ready for activity yet :(  The desk I now have - instead of the dining table - is covered in homeless items so is unusable and my PC is not set up yet.

I still have a bunch of stuff to get from the storage unit and then find homes for it all ...

However, I have been leant a book by a very nice new neighbour called (IIRC) "Feng Shui and the Art of Clutter Removal". Managing to read past the beginning "aren't I wonderful" and 'energy-lines' parts, I've managed to take on board its main theme, and will be cleaning out a bunch of stuff clutter that I've accumulated for creating models that I doubt I'll ever make.

So, sometime soon (before xmas I hope!), I'll be giving away the diecast vehicles I've accumulated (as I promised in this post: ebbles-card-vehicles ) and I suspect they will be joined by some other gaming stuff.

Stay tuned for details.