Tuesday 20 November 2012

Warfare

I  made it along to Warfare on Sunday (just gone) lunchtime with my new friend and had a stroll round the various stands.

I bought far less toys than I would normally have, but as I said in my last post, I am attempting to de-clutter somewhat; so what did I get?

Well, I succumbed to the 10% off offer and bought a copy of 'Empire of the Dead' and the Hansom Cab from Figures in Comfort, who are West Wind's show agents.

Then, as I was leaving, I saw a copy of 'Leviathans' by Catalyst Games, reduced from £70 to £50 and folded on that as well!  I like games involving flying ships as anyone who visits here regularly will know. Although the game includes miniatures, I'll probably use my aeronef models for it.

All in all, I had a great time at the show, but have yet to resume any hobby related stuff in my new place ...