Tuesday 13 March 2012

WMMS ...

On a last minute whim (well Saturday evening anyway!) I went to the WMMS show in Wolverhampton on Sunday.

As usual at conventions, I spent far too much money and came away with kit for yet another new project - but I did manage to get stuff ready for the bring and buy stall and sold quite a bit, including a load of ancient galleys that I had acquired for an ancient naval project that never got past the blisters ... I didn't manage to sell the Uncharted Seas fleet I put on the stall, but I did see that were at least 2 more fleets that weren't sold by the time I left (about 3.30 IIRC) so I wasn't too disappointed by that. I'll just have to put them on the B&B at Salute.

So, tonight, I'm intending to take some piccies of what I acquired and share them with you all over the next few days.

It was a good show (one I've not been to before) and I would recommend it to anyone in the area (Wolverhampton). It was a 2h15m drive there for me and 3h30m home! (bloody M4 - 1h to travel one measly junction!)

Anyway, check back tomorrow for another post