Monday 11 June 2012

AWOP

AWOP (Absent WithOut Posting) again I'm afraid ...

This time, though, I have a decent excuse - I've been down with tonsilitis which is a real bummer. Not only does it hurt to swallow, but it leaves you feeling completely washed out.  It started on the jubilee weekend and then got worse. I got anti-biotics last thursday and have been recovering since, although I still managed to sleep for 13 hours last night (went to sleep at 5pm and woke just after 6am) and wake up tired ....  :(

Anyway, during this interruption I was off the internet for 4 whole days - I think the longest time for me since it was invented ;) so posted and browsed nothing.

Nor did I get any further with the 'Response to the Lower Lab' game, although I hope to progress that tonight.

I've posted today to share my miserable excuse, but also to share this link:

http://www.indiegogo.com/zombie-miniatures?c=home

This will take you to a fundraiser page for Studio Miniatures to produce plastic zombie miniatures. I'm certainly going to support it - although I don't know at what level as yet - as Studio Miniatures make the best zombie figures I've seen.