Friday 22 February 2013

WIP - Stoelzel's Garage

As well as 2 fistfuls of cars (actually more than that, but I liked the sound of 'fisftfuls' :) ), Carl Stoelzel's - the evil mastermind behind Stoelzel's Structures - Auto Park Playset includes 3 buildings: a carwash, car dealership and a garage.

I've been putting together my version of the garage, but recently it went on hiatus while I started work on a SECRET PROJECT ...  but, as seems to happen with me, I got a bit bored with that last night and returned to the garage, and reached the point with it, that I can share some photos of it. I've not done any of the props for it as yet, and want to put a few more in it as well.  Anyway, here's the first pic which shows the building so far:
As you can see, I've yet to 'brand' it with any signage and have most of the exterior doors to do. This next pic shows the interior:
And finally the extension, which I've hacked about from the office of the carwash building. The garage as supplied has no extension. I've added it to house a toilet, customer waiting space and a sales desk of some sort
As usual, I'm a bit behind with the props ...