Thursday 23 May 2013

Only one - but it's a biggie!

I finished the Clearco ladies last night, but the photos I took this morning have not come out well at all :(

Therefore I'm going to try again tonight - hopefully with better results!

I also finished Talos and that photo came out better and has a Clearco lady in for comparison. I'm very pleased with how he's come out, but the magic dip I used has given a very glossy finish - I don't think it did this last time I used it .... perhaps I didn't shake it enough ...



In other news:
  • I fished out my VSF minis last night and started painting them - really getting into this painting lark again now ...
  • I had a quick guestimate at how many IHMN companies I could make and I got to about 6 without even trying! more details on that after I've finished my Clearco series - and read the rules of course!