Thursday 21 November 2013

All Wargamers should sign this petition!!

I just stumbled across this on the bleaseworld blog:


"It's not often that wargamers get a bit hot under the collar and organise a petition but with the Royal Mail have introduced some rather ludicrous restrictions on the posting of water-based paint that are not only going to be a pain in the butt for gamers who have little option but to order paint online (even living in a city like Bristol I don't have a decent source for the paint I use) but also adversely impact the livelihoods of small online traders who supply wargamers.
Please read about what the Royal Mail have done, sign the petition and encourage others to do so..."

The original post on Bleaseworld is linked above

The petition itself is here - I encourage all who this will effect to sign it - I have already!