Thursday 28 April 2016

Back of Beyond - White Russians (1)

I've been putting together a White Russian force for Back of Beyond, using the lucky coincidence of the 20% off sale by Copplestone Castings when they joined North Star and my employer paying my annual bonus (which is based on the company's performance not mine!).

I've made good progress painting them and have got them all to the dip stage - where, having painted them, I apply Army Painter Quickshade (strong tone), which leaves a very glossy finish on the mini's.

Next stage is to 'decorate' the base, spray with some kind of sealant (not sure what to use at the moment) and then spray with a matt varnish.

Anyway, here are some pics of some of what I've done so far

Command Group in sabot base & Staff Officer

Field Gun with crew

Number 1 HMG

Number 2 HMG