Saturday 7 January 2012

Best laid plans and all that ...

Well they say that no plan survives contact with the enemy ... in my case it's work.  I didn't leave work until 7pm yesterday and then still had another couple of hours work to do once I got home  :(  ... so consequently no game last night

I did go to the club though and paid my memebership fee so at least there's that - I made it to the club so that's a start I guess.  I arranged a game for next Friday evening with the Burma stuff so it's just postponed a week.

I also wanted to say thanks for all the positive comments on my last few posts.

In particular, Shelldrake, thank you for the very generous offer of the Japanese figures and I'd be honoured to accept, on the condition I pay you back the poastage!  I might even have something you might like that I send to you in return ... 

Drop me an email to [email removed to discourage spammers] and will arrange it!

Meanwhile, I've got the Japanese post pictures up, so in the process of putting together some text and will be posting it either this evening or tomorrow

And there will be a batrep - that is part 4 of the 'series' concept as I laid it out here.