Friday 5 August 2011

New Arrivals

As you will know if you've read my projects page I placed an order with Peter Pig last Friday (29-Jul). Well when I got home last night it had arrived.

I ordered several packs of 14th Army Brits, a Japanese Infantry platoon (in cap) and some British Home Guard - to use as 'British Union of Fascist' (BUF) troops in a Very British Civil War. They will be opposed by Peter Pig French Resistance figures doubling as a local militia of some sort - need to work on that.

I might also use some of my Plastic Soldier Company 15mm soviets in summer uniform as BUF troops - not sure about that ...

I'll update the projects page today as well. It's ordered by scale at the moment, in just one long list - going to change the order to have categories - historical, fantasy, sci-fi - and then sub categories within it.

Hope to have a bigger update on Monday with piccies of what I do over the weekend. And next week I'm going to have a go at a game of Nuts! so hopefully there will be a new batrep here soon!