Wednesday 17 August 2011

Zombie Horde

Unfortunately no pictures with this post - just an update on the size of my Zombie Horde. I counted it last night in anticipation of the Eastern Front show on Sunday. I am planning on attending the show to help Zombie Ad with his display game.

Currently I have 163 zombies in my horde - I know a mere handful when compared to Vampifan the Great's, but I'm pleased with it.

Of the horde:
  • 143 are painted.

  • 30 are Wargames Factory plastics - don't like these very much, so am considering scrapping them and turning into corpses, of which I already have 30 - all painted

  • 20 are Mantic Ghouls done as Ragers - all painted

  • 7 are child zombies - all painted

I'll definitely be taking my camera along with me and hope to put piccies up next week sometime.